Edgе Jоining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foоt (2-Pack)
- High-Quality Premium Sewing Feet From Crafts Capitol
- Edgе Jоining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foоt provides Ease-of-Use for Tasks that Could be Extremely Tedious if Done by Hand
Edgе Jоining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foоt Description:
- Edgе Jоining/Stitch-in-a-Ditch Foоt: used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace.
- Brother / winner / heavy machine / leap / love can be the United States / butterfly / sewing machine.
- Can be stitched along the edge of a piece of cloth on the other piece of cloth, or sewing special effects in the cloth edge.
- The center of the presser foot with a special guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Align the two pieces of cloth with the guides in the center of the presser foot so that the exact stitches can be sewn.
- (Patchwork necessary foot): used to accurately stitch two pieces of fabric or lace lace, you can along the edge of a piece of fabric accurately stitching on another piece of fabric, or sewing special effects in the fabric edge, the center of the presser foot with a special Guide slot to accurately locate the left and right fabric of the cracks, so as to achieve accurate stitching effect.
- Seam presser foot
- Seam fabric can be accurate, sewing stitching stitching, and lace installation.
- 99.3% reviewers recommend this product
- 100% Money Back Guarantee To Try Us
- Hurry, before it is gone! Limited time remaining
- Click the "Add To Cart" button now! Limited Quantity - Will sell out fast!
Secure Checkout via: AMEX | VISA | MASTERCARD | PAYPAL
"I am a quilter and I'm starting to actually quilt my own quilts instead of having someone else to it. I'm not great at free motion quilting but many times stitching in the ditch is all the quilt needs. I previously did not have a stitch in the ditch foot for my sewing machine so I decided to give this a try. It works great. While there are many more expensive feet out there, this works just fine. I'm happy with this purchase. Money doesn't always make things better, they all work just the same." - Nancy J. ★★★★★
"I've been quilting for about a year, and I've been needing this foot. Really helps when I'm 'stitching in the ditch'...alignment is easier. Also, used this foot to join two seams...Really liked the finished seam. So pleased with this purchase...easy to install. A needed addition to my sewing room." - Donna.Unci ★★★★★
Please NOTE that this is a Snap-On Foot. Not a Screws-On Foot.
- To fold a piece of fabric, opposite the opposite, and then ironed;
- Tighten the crease to the left side of the seam guide foot;
- Open the fabric after sewing.
Seam the two pieces of fabric:
- Please put the edge of the cloth or lace, etc., on both sides of the guide alignment, face up;
- Guide the device against the seams and start sewing.
Sewing uniform seam edge:
- Align the cloth edge of the fabric with the guide groove of the seam foot;
- Adjust the needle position so that the needle drop point is located at the ideal position from the cloth edge, and then lower the presser foot lift bar, lower needle
- Start sewing.
- 2 x Stitch In A Ditch Foot
Fits ALL Brother, Baby Lock & Singer sewing machines!
See specific fitting details below:
- Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Euro-Pro, Janome, Kenmore, White, Juki, New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines
- Fits Brother sewing machine models
- Fits Baby Lock sewing machine models
- Fits Singer sewing machine models
Can also fit most other machines that use snap-on presser feet.