Laser Liner for Lettering
Sale price $24.99 Regular price
Wouldn't you love an easy way to line up your hand lettering without having to measure, draw pencil lines and erase them later? It's such a time sucker. Ain't nobody got time for that! Our Laser Liner is a hack that gives you back time!
Laser Liner Main Features:
- Assembled for right hand use, but t can be easily configured for left handed users
- Lightweight and portable
HOW TO USE LASER LINER FOR YOUR CALLIGRAPHY:
- Draw guidelines depending on the line spacing that you want (vertically). Make sure the guidelines are on a larger paper than your envelopes (or whatever you are working on).
- Position your envelope on the guideline. Make sure the bottom edge of your envelope sits on the last line of the guideline template. Use a binder clip to hold the envelope in position. You want to make sure that you don’t hold the envelope too tightly since it might leave an impression.
- Next, place your Laser Liner at the left edge of your envelope. The laser line should overlap the top-most line on your guideline template.
- You should now be seeing the laser line on your envelope as well. Now, make sure that the laser overlaps that same line to the right of your envelope.
- When the laser line overlaps both the left and the right guidelines, you’ll know that it is indeed making a straight line on the envelope.
- That’s all! Simply write on the laser line (as you would in a notebook), and repeat the steps as you move downwards.
IDEAL TO WRITE ON MULTIPLE TYPES OF PAPER CRAFTS:
- Greeting Cards
- Calligraphy Projects
- Scrapbook Pages
- Other Paper Crafts
Note: Laser Liner works with AG13 Batteries. Batteries not included.